Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant
PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing – Wallarah Point Care Community
Gosford & Central Coast
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About our new home:
As the newest addition to the Opal family, Wallarah Point Care Community will provide high quality care for residents with state of the art facilities including spacious outdoor areas, shaded balconies and gardens, an alfresco dining area with an outdoor kitchen and BBQ, and underground parking for visitors. The home boasts 360 degree water views and will be a truly social place to live or work!
About the role:
- Based at our brand new home – Wallarah Point Care Community - 123 bed home.
- Full-time, Part-time and casual positions available.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of care.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Deliver high quality care and holistic support to our residents.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Deliver and implement resident’s plan of care under RN supervision.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support (Ageing)
- Minimum 6-12 months experience as an Assistant in Nursing
What Opal can offer you?
- Access to Opal's Scholarship Program.
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Health and wellness programs.
- Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit:
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend