Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant
PERMANENT PART TIME
Night Duty Assistant in Nursing - Caloundra Place Care Community
"At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do."
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 84 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,600.
About the role:
- Based at Caloundra Place Care Community.
- Permanent Part-time role available working Night Duty.
- Assisting residents with Personal Care needs
- Assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living
- Ensuring accurate and concise documentation in Care Planning
- Working under the direction of Registered Nurses and Senior Management
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or equivalent
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and enjoy working in a team environment
What Opal can offer you:
- Flexible working hours and shift options
- Pro-rata Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Access to the Opal Healthcare Academy and Opal Scholarships – valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years
- Opportunities for Specialisation through our Healthcare Champion Programs
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work with us!
- A collaborative team environment with supportive management
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our Care Communities, as well as full vaccination against COVID19.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time