Customer Support Coordinator, Customer Support Assistant, Receptionists
Administration Officer - Calamvale Parklands Care Community
Southern Suburbs & Logan
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
This is aged care but not as you know it! Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 homes across four states and employing a team of over 8,500 nationally.
About the role and key responsibilities:
- Permanent Full-time role - 76 hours per fortnight
- Rostering for all team members across nursing, hospitality and lifestyle departments
- Creation and maintenance of HR files
- Managing staff enquiries regarding rostering, filling vacant shifts on an adhoc basis
- Assisting with payroll, petty cash and invoicing
- Managing customer enquiries and reception duties
- Assisting with tours and resident admissions as required
- Working front of house conducting staff and visitor entry screenings
- 3 years + experience in front office administration roles.
- A track record of success in administration with the ability to meet KPIs.
- Impeccable presentation, excellent communication and the confidence to build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Proven time management and organisation skills along with the flexibility to manage changing business needs.
- Must be self-motivated but able to work collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
- Knowledge of aged care including fees and funding would be ideal, but is not essential.
- Previous experience in rostering is essential.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend