FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Registered Nurse - Bunbury Gardens Care Community
Bunbury & South West
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,500.
About the role:
- Based at Bunbury Gardens Care Community.
- Permanent Full-Time role available.
If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What we look for:
- Registration with AHPRA.
- Understanding of the 8 Standards of Care.
- Ability to provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team.
- Experience creating and reviewing care plans and escalate any issues of concern.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support.
- Previous experience working in a similar role ideal.
What Opal can offer you:
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN).
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave & 10 sick days depending on hours worked.
- Scholarship program worth up to $15,000 for further education and training.
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Access to leading talent and management programs.
- Health and wellness programs.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu & Covid-19 vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time