Cleaner, Housekeeping, Laundry Attendant
PERMANENT PART TIME
Cleaning Assistant - Orange Grove Care Community
Blue Mountains & Central West
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About Orange Grove Care Community:
Orange Grove Care Community is located in the thriving NSW Central West city of Orange, our aged care home is nestled in a quiet residential street with easy access to shops, cafes and amenities.
About the role:
Orange Grove Care Community are currently looking for Cleaning & Laundry Assistants to join the team! If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work across our cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments
- Previous experience in a commercial cleaning or a busy kitchen/ cleaning role
- A certificate in food safety would be highly regarded
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Most important will be your passion for delivering a high quality service to make a difference for our Residents.
What Opal can offer you:
- Opportunities to enhance and develop your career in Aged Care
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time