General Manager, Bunbury Care Community
Bunbury & South West
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s leading aged care providers, with 80 homes and team of over 9,000 across Australia. With a number of new homes to open across Australia, we are growing local job opportunities while creating an environment that is reshaping aged care.
We are currently seeking an outstanding General Manager to lead our beautiful home in Bunbury. The ideal candidate will be consultative leader from a clinical setting, with a passion for empowering a clinical and non-clinical team to provide exceptional care to our residents. This role will inspire you every day to deliver on Opal’s purpose ‘to bring joy to those we care for’ while challenging your abilities to operate a complex service focused business.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An outstanding leader from Aged Care (or similar) AHPRA qualified
- A positive influencer with the ability to inspire a diverse team
- A visible leader who loves interaction with our team, our residents, their families, and national stakeholders
- A motivated operator with the ability to effectively balance clinical leadership with delivery of financial results, property management, team management and other operational aspects of a well-run home
- Quality focused with demonstrated ability to understand and manage the delivery of quality standards
- A great communicator who thrives on building strong organisational relationships with the local community
What this role will provide to you:
- Full support and guidance from your Regional Manager and both local and national support teams
- A place on the national leadership team of one of Australia’s leading aged care providers
- Opportunity to collaborate with and be led by some of the best leaders in the sector
- A strong base of local community referral relationships to nurture and grow
- Investment in your leadership career through leadership programs, scholarships and more.
Join us to make a meaningful difference.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system, undergo a pre-employment medical and a personal NDIS check. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time