Graduate Operational Excellence Coordinator, Sydney CBD
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 care communities in four states and employs a team of over 9,000 nationally. This is aged care but not as you know it!
The Operational Excellence Coordinator will provide support to the Head of Operational Excellence in order to drive outstanding customer experiences for the residents in our care communities around Australia. This an outstanding opportunity to grow your career with a leading health care provider.
- Support the development of new programs within the Operational Excellence portfolio and assist in monitoring program delivery across the business
- Coordinate program delivery nationally in line with timelines, milestones and reporting requirements and
- Liaise with General Managers regarding program roll out, progress, issues management and oversee program evaluations
- Coordinate surveys, audits, prepare reports on audit findings and monitor feedback and complaints
- Responsible for travel and expense management, preparing presentations, coordinating meetings, writing agendas, minute taking and follow up actions
- Work cooperatively and inclusively with functional departments such as property, procurement, quality, IT and marketing to ensure a whole of business approach
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- An ambitious, innovative & collaborative individual
- Tertiary qualifications in Hospitality, Leisure, Management, Education, Allied Health, or Sport
- Program development experience
- Outstanding Customer Service & Communication skills
- Proven team and people leadership skills
- Excellent Time Management skills with proven ability to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency where required
- An outgoing, vibrant, professional attitude with the ability to work well on a team
What Opal can offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- Work within a collaborative team that supports your growth & development
- Work laptop, phone and all tools required to carry out your role provided
- Access to company well-being programs
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative leaders within Aged Care
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers-enquiry
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time