Lifestyle Officer - Treeby Parklands Care Community
Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Who are we?
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,000.
About the role:
- Based at Treeby Parklands Care Community.
- Casual role covering sick/annual leave.
- Opportunity to gain permanent hours with the next roster.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care.
- Deliver high quality resident activity programs.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Support the orientation and training of volunteers.
- A Cert III/Diploma/Certificate IV in Leisure & Lifestyle, Allied Health or Community Services preferred.
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career with succession planning and training.
- Access to leading talent and management programs.
- Supportive Management.
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time