PERMANENT PART TIME
Registered Nurse (Night Duty) - Bunbury Gardens Care Community
Bunbury & South West
"At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do."
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 84 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,600.
About the role:
- Based at Bunbury Gardens Care Community.
- Permanent Full-time role working Night Duty.
If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What Opal can offer you:
- Sign on bonuses on offer.
- 482 Visa Sponsorship available with a pathway to 186 Permanent Residency.
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN).
- Scholarship Programs worth up to $15,000 over 3 years for further education and training.
- Succession & GROW Planning to develop & progress your aged care journey.
- Access to the Opal HealthCare Academy - Homepage | Opal Academy (opalhealthcare.com.au)
- Leadership & Management courses available like RN2CM & Emerging Leaders.
- Up to 6 weeks annual leave & 10 days sick leave.
- Generous referral program.
- Health and wellness programs.
What we look for:
- Registration with AHPRA.
- Work under the 8 Standards of Care.
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the Care Team.
- Experience creating and reviewing care plans and escalate any issues of concern.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support.
- Ability to use or learn our electronic medication system and 'AutumnCare' delivery system.
- Previous experience working in a similar role ideal.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a Flu & COVID-19 vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Take a look at our Opal HealthCare Academy to see where your future can go!
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time