CASUAL, FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Bairnsdale & Gippsland
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 84 care communities and a team of over 9,600 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
About the role:
- Based at Bairnsdale Parklands - 90 bed Care Community
- Permanent vacancy working across AM, PM & Night shifts
Out ideal candidate will have:
- Current practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards, regulations and funding
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Leadership & Scholarship Programs worth up to $15,000 for further education and training
- Are you an RN who wants to study to become a Clinical Leader? Then join the Opal Healthcare team and enter our Opal Healthcare Academy to develop your career as a Leader! Find out more: http:/academy.opalhealthcare.com.au
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have the flu & covid vaccinations in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time