Assistant in Nursing
Assistant in Nursing (Casual) - Bossley Parkside Care Community
Parramatta & Western Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal is one of the largest residential care providers in Australia, with 77 homes in NSW, VIC, QLD, and WA. We have more than 8,500 dedicated team members caring for over 6,500 residents.
About Bossley Parkside Care Community (96 Bed Care Home):
Bossley Parkside Care Community is set in a quiet residential area in the heart of Western Sydney, close to public transport and Stockland Wetherill Park Shopping Centre.
About the role:
Bossley Parkside Care Community are looking for AINs to join their care team on a casual basis, with intention to progress to permanent in the near future.
We are looking for candidates who are flexible in working a range of shifts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or Certificate IV in Ageing Support or equivalent
- MINIMUM 12 months work experience as an Assistant in Nursing (AIN) in Australia
- Knowledge of aged care regulations and funding (ACFI)
- Knowledge of the 8 new aged care standards would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care
- Italian, Serbian, Assyrian or Croatian language skills are desirable but not essential
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our homes 24/7
- A friendly, social and collaborative team environment
- Ability to become a part of Opal Scholarships Program with intention for career progression
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical check.
Please note: In accordance with Government regulation, if you wish to work in aged care you must be willing to obtain a flu vaccination.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://careers.opalagedcare.com.au/en/listing/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time