At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal is one of the largest residential care providers in Australia, with 80 Care Communities in NSW, VIC, QLD, and WA. We have more than 9,000 dedicated team members caring for over 6,500 residents.
About Mudgee Grove Care Community (48 Bed Care Community)
Located in the scenic Cudgegong Valley, at Mudgee Grove Care Community, our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all out residents and families.
About the role:
Mudgee Grove Care Community are looking for casual AINs to join their care team.
We are looking for applicants who are flexible to pick up a range of shifts either AM, PM or Night Duty.
Successful candidates will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or Certificate IV in Ageing Support or equivalent
- Work experience as an Assistant in Nursing (AIN) in Australia
- Knowledge of aged care regulations and funding (ACFI)
- Knowledge of the 8 new aged care standards would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our homes 24/7
- A friendly, social and collaborative team environment
- Ability to become a part of Opal Scholarships Program with intention for career progression
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal