PERMANENT PART TIME
Registered Nurse - Narraweena Grove Care Community
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Narraweena Grove Care Community:
Located at the gateway to Sydney's Northern beaches, at Narraweena Grove our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse on a permanent part-time basis to cover an array of shifts.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current Practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care.
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Salary: $62,250 - $82,150 per annum pro rata
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time