Kitchen Hand, Cleaner, Laundry Attendant, Catering, Food Services Attendant, Housekeeping
CASUAL, FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Hospitality Services Officer - Narraweena Grove Care Community
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About Narraweena Grove Care Community:
Located at the gateway to Sydney's Northern beaches at Narraweena Grove Care Community our focus is always on providing an inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
About the role:
Narraweena Grove Care Community is currently looking for Hospitality Services Officers from catering, cleaning & laundry backgrounds to join their friendly team!
Our Hospitality Service Officers, work across our kitchen, cleaning & laundry departments. If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What we look for candidates who have:
- A Certificate in Hospitality/Food Safety/Cleaning is highly regarded
- The ability to work across our cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments
- Previous experience in a commercial cleaning or a busy kitchen/ cleaning role
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social and collaborative team environment
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within Opal
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time