Cleaner, Laundry Attendant, Catering, Food Services Attendant, Housekeeping
CASUAL, FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Hospitality Services Officer
Bairnsdale & Gippsland
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 84 care communities and a team of over 9,600 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
If you are passionate about delivering top quality customer service and working across food services & housekeeping departments, we have a role for you at Opal! Bairnsdale Parklands - 90 bed Care Community is currently seeking Permanent Part Time, Full Time & Casual hospitality candidates to work a variety of morning and afternoon shifts.
- Experience working in hospitality roles (catering, cleaning or laundry)
- Current Food Handler Certificate is advantageous
- Understanding of food safety principles
- The ability to work across our food services & housekeeping departments
- Outstanding customer service skills
What Opal can offer you:
- Leadership & Scholarship Programs worth up to $15,000 for further education and training
- Are you a hospitality professional who wants to study an become a qualified Cook/Chef? Then join the Opal Healthcare team and enter our Opal Healthcare Academy to kick start your nursing career! Find out more: http:/academy.opalhealthcare.com.au
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work with us
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have the flu & covid vaccinations in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time