Registered Nurse - Narrabeen Glades Care Community
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About Narrabeen Glades Care Community:
Located on the beautiful northern beaches of Sydney set among eucalyptus glades, Narrabeen Glades Care Community has easy access to local shops and amenities.
About the opportunity:
You will be required to provide high quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents. You will consult with residents and their families, team members, management and other allied health professionals to ensure we provide holistic individualized care.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current Practicing Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Experience as an Registered Nurse in Australia is essential.
- Relevant qualifications in the field of gerontology, dementia or similar would also be an advantage.
- Most important will be your excellent customer service & resident relation skills and your passion for delivering high quality care.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident or hold a valid work visa.
- Competitive salary; $62,250 - $82,150 per annum pro rata
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system, NDIS worker screening check, undergo pre-employment medical, flu and covid19 vaccination to align to government regulations.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time