Registered Nurse (Days and Nights) - Tingira Hills Care Community
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 homes across four states and employing a team of over 8,500 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with over 8 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About the role:
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents.
- Demonstrate a positive leadership style with the team, residents, families and other professionals.
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team
- Create and review care plans and escalate any issues of concern
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships
- Current Australian Registration as a Registered Nurse (AHPRA)
What Opal can offer you:
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Flexible work opportunities
- Salary Range: $58,000 - $77,000 per annum
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend