Customer Support Manager
Relief Customer Support Manager
Bayside & Southern Eastern Suburbs, CBD & Inner Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Western Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
This is aged care but not as you know it! Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 homes across four states and employing a team of over 9,000 nationally. We are transforming our culture and our customer experience, and growing our Opal communities with 10 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About the role:
- Relief role covering 15 Care Communities across VIC.
- Permanent Full-time role working Monday to Friday; 8:30am – 5pm.
- Own vehicle & driver’s license required and ability to travel to multiple sites.
- Key role is to assist residents and their families with the difficult journey into residential aged care.
Key responsibilities will include:
As the Customer Support Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting occupancy and customer satisfaction within the care community.
Reporting to the General Manager you will:
- Manage all customer enquiries including conducting site tours and holding resident/relative discussions.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including the General Manager, Regional Admissions Manager and referrer networks.
- Proactively manage the pipeline of enquiries to improve sales conversion rates.
- Implement sales programs to increase the uptake of additional services including activity programs.
- Act as the Customer Service champion for the home by monitoring service standards, ensuring training of staff and actioning resident satisfaction feedback.
- 5 years + experience in sales/front office hospitality roles.
- A track record of success in sales including strong negotiation and outstanding customer service skills.
- Impeccable presentation, excellent communication and the confidence to build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Proven time management and organisation skills along with the flexibility to manage changing business needs.
- Must be self-motivated but able to work collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
- Have your own vehicle and the ability to travel to multiple sites.
- Knowledge of aged care including fees and funding would be ideal, but is not essential.
- Previous experience delivering training would be highly regarded.
- Qualifications in sales, customer service or hospitality would be an advantage.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Health Care visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time