At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 80 care communities and a team of over 9,000 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
About the role:
- Based at Warrandyte Gardens - 110 bed Care Community
- Casual vacancies working across AM & PM shifts
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence
- Deliver the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to our residents
- Demonstrate a positive leadership style with the team, residents, families and other professionals
- Provide clinical guidance and coordinate the care team
- Create and review care plans
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships
Out ideal candidate will have:
- Current practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Experience in Aged Care
- Knowledge of Aged Care Quality Standards, regulations and funding
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have the flu & covid vaccinations in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time