Kitchen Hand, Catering, Food Services Attendant
CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
Food Services Officer - Broadwater Grove Care Community
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,500.
About the role:
- Based at Broadwater Grove Community located in Southport.
- Permanent Part-Time and Casual roles available.
Broadwater Grove Care Community is currently looking for General Service Officers to join their hospitality/catering, cleaning and laundry team on a Permanent Part-time and Casual basis.
If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, while passionate about growing your career in aged care, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What we look for:
- Certificate in Food Safety/Hospitality/Cleaning/Commercial Cookery desirable.
- The ability to work across our cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments
- Previous experience in a commercial cleaning or a busy kitchen/ cleaning role ideal.
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- One role specifically to work in the kitchen cooking and food preparation to assist the head chef. Previous cooking experience an advantage for this role.
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time