Plumber, Electrician, Trades and other services
PERMANENT PART TIME
Maintenance Officer - Belmore Place Care Community
South West & M5 Corridor
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal is one of the largest residential care providers in Australia, with 80 Care Communities in NSW, VIC, QLD, and WA. We have more than 9,000 dedicated team members caring for over 6,500 residents.
About Belmore Place Care Community:
Belmore Place Care Community is located in Lakemba, just 30 mins from Sydney's CBD. Care and accommodation provided to 52 residents in a friendly and inviting home-like environment.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Officer to look after the home on a part-time basis (Monday to Friday 30hrs/wk).
It would suit someone with general housekeeping and maintenance experience. You will be working independently and liaising with contractors when needed.
What we look for:
- Previous Housekeeping and Maintenance experience in Facilities or Accommodation settings.
- Thorough understanding of all legislative requirements pertaining to Maintenance and Repairs i.e. OH&S & Fire/Evacuation
- Trade & OHS Qualification is advantageous
- Knowledge of Aged Care industry is desirable
- A competitive hourly wage
- Convenient shift timings
- A professional and social team
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Health and wellness programs including subsidised gym memberships
- Work/life balance.
- All candidates will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions before they commence employment in our homes.
- All candidates who want to work in residnetial aged care must obtain an NDIS Worker Check.
- All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
To view a full list of our current vacancies please visit https://careers.opalhealthcare.com.au/cw/en/listing/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time