Regional General Manager, Western Australia
Albany & Great Southern, Broome & Kimberley, Bunbury & South West, Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest, Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance, Mandurah & Peel, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup, Rockingham & Kwinana, Northam & Wheatbelt, Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, WA Other, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Eastern Suburbs, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s leading aged care providers, with 80 Care Communities and team of over 9,000 across Australia. For Opal, aged care isn’t just about buildings or a lifestyle choice, it’s about relationships, quality of life, and belonging..
An opportunity has arisen for an accomplished, forward-thinking Regional General Manager to lead our growing portfolio of 10 care communities in Western Australia. The ideal candidate will be an influential leader with a successful record of achievement in a senior leadership role within a health or service driven environment.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Regional General Manager will provide inspirational leadership, ensuring the continued development of a highly engaged and values-driven culture. Equipped with an outstanding ability to deliver, you will balance the strategic and operational needs of the role with a strong understanding of governance. You will have the ability to develop a dedicated and highly skilled team in the delivery of excellence in care across our care communities.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A contagious passion and focus on the well-being and outcomes for residents and their families
- The ability to lead and coach both current and future leaders to reach their full potential
- Proven success in managing multi-site services across a wide geographical region
- Demonstrated experience in the management of a growth portfolio
- A track record in delivering sustainable commercial performance
- Skilled relationship builder with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work interdependently with the larger organisation team located across the country
This is a rare opportunity to be part of our journey, and make an integral contribution to the organisation
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system, complete a personal NDIS check, undergo a pre-employment medical and a flu vaccination to align to government regulations. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time