Housekeeping, Laundry Attendant, Kitchen Hand, Catering, Food Services Attendant, Cleaner
Hospitality Services Officer - Ashmore Gardens Care Community
Who are we?
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,000.
About the role:
- Based at Ashmore Gardens Care Community.
- Casual role covering sick/annual leave days.
- Opportunities to go permanent should the hours become available.
- Work in the Hospitality area in Catering, Housekeeping and Laundry.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care.
- Utilise your skills across our cleaning, laundry and catering departments.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Follow WHS legislation, policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure housekeeping and food services are delivered efficiently.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- A certificate in food safety would be highly regarded.
- Senior cooking experience beneficial.
- Cert III in commercial cookery or similar advantageous.
What Opal HealthCare can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Supportive Management.
- Access to leading talent and management programs.
- Health and wellness programs.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit:
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time