Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant
Personal Care Assistant
Geelong & Great Ocean Road
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 80 care communities and a team of over 9,000 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
About the role:
- Based at Highton Gardens - 99 bed Care Community
- Casual vacancy working across AM, PM & Night shifts
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of care
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence
- Deliver high quality care and holistic support to our residents
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team
- Deliver and implement residents plan of care under RN supervision
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships
- Cert III in Aged Care/Individual Support is essential
- Experience working in residential aged care
What Opal can offer you:
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
- Supportive Management.
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Health Care visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time