General Manager, Orange Grove Care Community
Dubbo & Central NSW, NSW Other
At Opal Health Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s leading aged care providers, with 80 Care Communities and dedicated team of over 9,000 across Australia. We are growing, and we invite you to join us on this journey.
We are currently seeking an outstanding General Manager to lead the team at our Orange Grove Care Community. With 100 beds, Orange Grove is located in the thriving Central West city of Orange, NSW. Combining peaceful, spacious, country charm with modern technology. Easy access to cafes, shops, and amenities makes this community one for everybody.
This role will inspire you every day to deliver on Opal’s purpose ‘to bring joy to those we care for’ while challenging your abilities to operate a complex service focused business.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong and experienced General Manager from a service driven environment
- A positive influencer who can instill a strong culture and inspire a diverse team to provide exceptional care to our residents.
- A visible leader who interacts with our team, our residents, their families, and national stakeholders effortlessly
- A motivated operator with the ability to effectively balance exceptional leadership with delivery of financial results, property management, team management and other operational aspects of a well-run home
- Quality focused with demonstrated ability to understand and manage the delivery of quality standards
- A great communicator who thrives on building strong organisational relationships with the local community
What this role will provide you:
- Full support and guidance from your direct Manager and both local and national support teams
- A place on the national leadership team of one of Australia’s leading aged care providers
- Opportunity to collaborate with and be led by some of the best leaders in the sector
- A strong base of local community referral relationships to nurture and grow
- Investment in your leadership career through leadership programs, training, scholarships and more.
At Opal, investing in the future of our leaders is of great importance. In this role, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your leadership career under the support and guidance of your Regional General Manager and national support teams. You will collaborate with, and be led by some of the best leaders in the sector with the access to ongoing leadership pathway programs and scholarships.
Join us to make a meaningful difference.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Health Care visit: Our Community | Opal HealthCare
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDIS Clearance through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time