Customer Support Coordinator / Admin
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 80 care communities and a team of over 9,000 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
About the opportunity:
- Based at Meadow Heights - 63 bed Care Community
- Full Time vacancy offering 5 shifts a week
- Sales & Marketing duties
- Client Services
- Checking timesheets against rosters before payroll submissions
- Resident and family liaisons around new admissions and general enquiries
- Conducting tours of the home with prospective residents and their families
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable processing
- Minute taking at management meetings
- Assisting with recruitment
- Generalist administration duties as required by the home manager and support team
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally previous experience working in aged or health care
- Experience in a reception/administration role
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional presentation
- Excellent telephone manner and articulation
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook
What Opal can offer you:
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Multiple Scholarship opportunities across Nursing, Dementia Care, Lifestyle, Leadership, and more
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
- Supportive Management.
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/Life balance
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time