Care Manager - Bunbury Gardens
Bunbury & South West
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s leading aged care providers with 80 Care Communities nationwide. We are transforming our culture and our customer experience, and growing our Opal communities with 10 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years. With this comes solid career growth and we are seeking the best clinical leaders to join us on this journey.
Our welcoming and light-filled 66 bed Bunbury Gardens Care Community is looking for a strong Clinician with proven track record in a leadership role in aged care sector to join our team. As a Care Manager you will have a drive to implement change management while developing the capacity of your team and creating a culture of continuous improvement. Working alongside General Manager and other Leadership team, you will have full responsibility in ensuring the delivery of excellence in care to our residents. As a Clinical Manager of Bunbury Gardens you will build strong connections with our residents and their relatives to ensure our mission of ‘bringing joy to those we care for’.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Aged Care Leadership or Management role
- RN AHPRA Registration
- Knowledge of aged care industry, regulations and funding (AACQA; ACFI)
- The ability to actively monitor the ongoing successful delivery of the Aged Care Standards
- A strong team focus in developing your team and maintaining a great team culture
- A genuine passion for building long term, meaningful relationships with our residents and their families
- The ability to promote continuous clinical improvement
What we can provide you with:
- Ongoing support in the development of your leadership career
- Access to extensive career leadership opportunities within a growing organisation including internal development pathways, leadership events, access to scholarships, secondments and special projects.
- An environment where long-term relationships with residents and their families are treasured
- Flexible working arrangements that suits your family life and operational needs of the aged care home
- A role that provides the right balance between autonomy and support where you can make a meaningful difference to the lives of the residents
Join us to make a meaningful difference.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time