Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant
CASUAL, FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistants in Nursing (South Sydney)
Blue Mountains & Central West, Dubbo & Central NSW, Far West & North Central NSW, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Due to the increasing number of Covid19 cases across the Sydney region, Opal HealthCare are recruiting Carers to join our team!
This is a permanent employment opportunity where you will join our team as a Carer within your local area, but step up to our Covid19 Elite Workforce as required to assist with the pandemic.
This is a rare opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of Australia’s leading aged care providers while providing vital care to our residents during COVID-19. You will gain hands on specialist pandemic nursing and infection control skills, while providing real frontline nursing care to those in need.
What’s on offer?
- ASAP Start
- Competitive hourly rates with an additional highly competitive allowance while working as a member of the Covid19 Elite Workforce in an outbreak situation.
- Variety of shifts available - flexibility on day, evening and night shifts
- Multiple locations to choose from in the Sydney region.
- Full PPE equipment and protection supplied
- Travel and off-site accommodation provided for those travelling as part of the Covid19 Elite Workforce.
- A tangible opportunity to make a positive difference!
- Cert iii in Individual Support with a minimum of 6 months experience
- The ability to travel across NSW when required
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- Evidence of current flu vaccination and Covid19 vaccination (2021)
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work within a rapid response team environment and make a real difference.
With your help, we can ensure that elderly Australians continue to receive excellence in care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and NDIS worker screening.
Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination and Covid19 vaccination in accordance with government directions.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time