Head Chef, Demi Chef, Kitchen Hand, Cleaner, Laundry Attendant, Catering, Food Services Attendant, Housekeeping, Chef
Calling all hospitality professionals! (Sydney)
North West & Hills District, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Have you thought about a move to the aged care sector? If so, now is the time! We provide stable, consistent, meaningful work and we need you!
Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases across the NSW region, Opal HealthCare are recruiting a hospitality surge workforce to join us in caring for our older Australians.
This is a rare opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of Australia’s largest, leading aged care providers who can give you stable, consistent meaningful work across a variety of locations in NSW.
What’s on offer?
- ASAP Start
- Earn a minimum of $22.05 per hour on weekdays, $33.07 on Saturdays & $38.58 on Sundays!
- Variety of shifts available - flexibility on day, evening and night shifts
- Multiple locations to choose from in the Sydney region.
- Full PPE equipment and protection supplied
- Travel and off-site accommodation provided for those travelling
- Strong potential of permanent employment in a growing, leading aged care provider
- Minimum of 6 months Hospitality experience, including catering, cleaning, housekeeping, laundry or cooking
- Able to commit to at least 4 weeks (with the strong potential of permanent employment)
- Not currently working at any other aged care home/location
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- Evidence of current flu vaccination (2021)
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work within a rapid response team environment and make a real difference.
With your help, we can ensure that elderly Australians continue to receive excellence in care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and NDIS worker screening. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time