Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager - Narrabeen Glades Care Community
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal Health Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
At Opal, we strive to enable residents to continue to live lives of meaning and have opportunities to participate in purposeful activity. We encourage residents to actively contribute to their communities and to have a real sense of purpose in their day.
About the Opportunity:
Located on the beautiful northern beaches of Sydney set among eucalyptus glades, Narrabeen Glades Care Community has easy access to local shops and amenities.
About the role:
- Customer Support Manager based at Opal Carine - 145 bed home.
- Permanent Full-time role working Monday to Friday; 8:30am – 5pm.
- Key role is to assist residents and their families with the difficult journey into residential aged care.
Key responsibilities will include:
As the Customer Support Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting occupancy and customer satisfaction within the home.
Reporting to the General Manager you will:
- Manage all customer enquiries including conducting site tours and holding resident/relative discussions.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including the General Manager, Regional Admissions Manager and referrer networks.
- Proactively manage the pipeline of enquiries to improve sales conversion rates.
- Implement sales programs to increase the uptake of additional services including activity programs.
- Act as the Customer Service champion for the home by monitoring service standards, ensuring training of staff and actioning resident satisfaction feedback.
- 5 years + experience in sales/front office hospitality roles.
- A track record of success in sales including strong negotiation and outstanding customer service skills.
- Impeccable presentation, excellent communication and the confidence to build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Proven time management and organisation skills along with the flexibility to manage changing business needs.
- Must be self-motivated but able to work collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
- Knowledge of aged care including fees and funding would be ideal, but is not essential.
- Previous experience delivering training would be highly regarded.
- Qualifications in sales, customer service or hospitality would be an advantage.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system, NDIS worker screening check, undergo pre-employment medical, flu and covid19 vaccination to align to government regulations.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers-enquiry
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time