Care Manager - Treeby Parklands
Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s leading aged care providers with 80 Care Communities nationwide. We are transforming our culture and our customer experience, and growing our Opal communities with 10 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years. With this comes solid career growth and we are seeking the best clinical leaders to join us on this journey.
Our beautiful brand new 120 bed Treeby Parklands Care Community is currently looking for a strong and inspirational Clinical Leader with aged care background to join the Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinician to come and partner with the General Manager and our capable team to lead the end of the commissioning project. You will be a motivational leader with a focus on developing the clinical skills of your team, empowering Nurses & building a strong culture while ensuring the delivery of excellence in care to our residents. As a Care Manager of Treeby Parklands you will have a passion for ongoing delivery of excellence in care while promoting continuous improvement. As a Clinical Leader you will be responsible for building strong connections with our residents and their relatives to ensure our mission to ‘bring joy to those we care for’.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a Leadership or Management role in aged or health care sector
- AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding (AACQA; ACFI) or the ability to acquire this knowledge quickly
- The ability to actively monitor the ongoing successful delivery of the Aged Care Standards
- A strong team focus in developing your team and maintaining a great team culture
- A genuine passion for building long term, meaningful relationships with our residents and their families
- The ability to promote continuous clinical improvement
What we can provide you with:
- Ongoing support in the development of your leadership career
- Access to extensive career leadership opportunities within a growing organisation including internal development pathways, leadership events, access to scholarships, secondments and special projects.
- An environment where long-term relationships with residents and their families are treasured
- Flexible working arrangements that suits your family life and operational needs of the aged care home
- A role that provides the right balance between autonomy and support where you can make a meaningful difference to the lives of the residents
Join us to make a meaningful difference.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opahealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time