FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Registered Nurse - Melbourne Metro Areas
Due to the increasing number of Covid19 cases across the Melbourne region, Opal HealthCare are recruiting Carers to join our team!
This is a permanent employment opportunity where you will join our team as a Registered Nurse within your local area, but step up to our Covid19 Elite Workforce as required to assist with the pandemic.
This is a rare opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of Australia’s leading aged care providers while providing vital care to our residents during COVID19. You will gain hands on specialist pandemic nursing and infection control skills, while providing real frontline nursing care to those in need.
What’s on offer?
- ASAP Start
- Competitive hourly rates with an additional highly competitive allowance while working as a member of the Covid19 Elite Workforce in an outbreak situation.
- Variety of shifts available - flexibility on day, evening and night shifts
- Multiple locations to choose from in the Melbourne region.
- Full PPE equipment and protection supplied
- Travel and off-site accommodation provided for those travelling as part of the Covid19 Elite Workforce.
- A tangible opportunity to make a positive difference!
- Current AHPRA Registration with a minimum of 6 months experience
- The ability to travel across Melbourne or VIC when required
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- Evidence of current flu and Covid19 vaccination (2021)
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work within a rapid response team environment and make a real difference.
With your help, we can ensure that elderly Australians continue to receive excellence in care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and NDIS worker screening.
Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination and Covid19 vaccination in accordance with government directions.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time