General Management Opportunities - Nationwide!
Gosford & Central Coast, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Bairnsdale & Gippsland, VIC Other, Bayside & Southern Eastern Suburbs, WA Other, NSW Other
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Here at Opal HealthCare, we are on an exciting and ambitious growth journey in the aged care sector. With 84 Care Communities and dedicated team of over 9,500 nationally, we have opportunities available in NSW, VIC, WA & QLD to lead our Care Communities.
At Opal HealthCare we can provide multiple career pathways and outstanding career opportunities in a sustainable, growth industry. Our salary and bonus structure for General Managers is extremely attractive along with multiple career development opportunities and a purposeful career where you can really make a difference.
We have an extensive track record of transitioning experienced and aspiring General Managers from hospitality and other service industries into aged care and currently have over 20 General Managers from Hospitality within our Care Communities.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A positive influencer who can instill a strong culture and inspire a diverse team to provide exceptional care to our residents.
- A visible leader who interacts with our team, our residents, their families, and national stakeholders effortlessly
- A motivated operator with the ability to effectively balance competing priorities to successfully deliver on all operational aspects of a well-run care community
- Ability to understand and manage the delivery of compliance and quality standards
- A great communicator who thrives on building strong relationships with the local community and within the Organisation.
What this role will provide you:
- Full support and guidance from your direct Manager and both local and national support teams
- A place on the national leadership team of one of Australia’s largest aged care providers
- Opportunity to collaborate with and be led by some of the best leaders in the sector
- Investment in your leadership career through leadership programs, training, scholarships and more.
- Immense satisfaction when you achieve amazing outcomes for residents, their families and the Care Community team.
Join us to make a meaningful difference
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Health Care visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider. You may also be required to undergo pre-employment medical and attend a drug screen.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time