Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant
PERMANENT PART TIME
Night Duty Assistant in Nursing - Killarney Vale Care Community
Gosford & Central Coast
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 84 Care Communities in four states, employing a team of over 9,500 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new Care Communities scheduled to open in the next two years.
About the role:
- Up to 10 permanent shifts per fortnight with weekday and weekend shift options
- Night duty shifts
- Assisting residents with Personal Care needs
- Assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living
- Ensuring accurate and concise documentation in Care Planning
- Working under the direction of Registered Nurses and Senior Management
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or equivalent
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and enjoy working in a team environment
What Opal can offer you:
- Flexible working hours and shift options
- Pro-rata Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- Access to the Opal Healthcare Academy and Opal Scholarships – valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years
- Opportunities for Specialisation through our Healthcare Champion Programs
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work with us!
- A collaborative team environment with supportive management
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our Care Communities, as well as full vaccination against COVID19.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend