CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
Enrolled Nurse - Armadale Place Care Community
Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Opal Healthcare is Australia’s largest residential aged care provider, with 100 Care Communities and over 12,000 team members nationwide. Our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the heart of everything we do.
Armadale Place Care Community is located in the picturesque Darling Ranges just 20km from the Perth CBD, We offer a warm and inclusive home where everyone is welcome and connection is at the heart of our care.
As a valued Team Member of Opal HealthCare, you can expect the following:
- Up to $33.19 base rate with the opportunity to make up to $49.78 per hour on a Saturday and $58.08 per hour on a Sunday + 11% Super
- Work / life balance with multiple shift options
- Dedicated career development programs to build and accelerate your career - such as Nurse Graduate programs, Emerging Leadership Programs, Senior Leaders programs and more via our very own Opal Healthcare Academy https://academy.opalhealthcare.com.au/
- Refer a friend payments of up to $5,000
- Scholarship opportunities of up to $15,000
- National secondment opportunities to diversify your experience
- Sector leading training, systems & innovation
Role responsibilities and requirements:
- Current Australian Registration as an Enrolled Nurse (AHPRA)
- Diploma of Nursing or equivalent qualification
- Experience in aged care
- Clinical knowledge, particularly in relation to aged related health issues.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time