PERMANENT PART TIME
Opal Healthcare is Australia’s largest residential aged care provider, with 100 Care Communities and over 12,000 team members nationwide. Our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the heart of everything we do.
Located in the leafy surrounds of inner south west Adelaide, our Everard Park Care Community is nestled in a quiet residential street. All the amenities of the CBD are just seven minutes’ drive away or catch the nearby tram straight into the heart of the city.
As a valued Team Member of Opal HealthCare, you can expect the following:
· Work / life balance with day shifts
· Dedicated career development programs to build and accelerate your career - such as Nurse Graduate programs, Emerging Leadership Programs, Senior Leaders programs and more via our very own Opal Healthcare Academy https://academy.opalhealthcare.com.au/ (link to the academy to go on all adverts, either here or at the bottom of the ad body)
· Scholarship opportunities of up to $15,000
· Refer a friend payments of up to $5,000
· National secondment opportunities to diversify your experience
· Sector leading training, systems & innovation
- Reception and other administration duties where required
- Assist with rostering for all staff in the Care Community
- Accounts payable and receivable processing, petty cash and invoicing
- Assisting with client services, tours and general enquiries
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time