Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager - Warrnambool Riverside
Geelong & Great Ocean Road
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Opal Healthcare is Australia’s largest residential aged care provider, with 100 Care Communities and over 12,000 team members nationwide. Our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the heart of everything we do.
All applicants will be contacted for an interview as soon as possible.
Role requirements and responsibilities:
- Based @ our 84 bed Warrnambool Riverside Care Community, located in coastal Victoria
- Experience in Sales/Administration roles (Aged Care Preferred)
- Management of customer enquiries, conduction of site tours
- Management of sales pipeline to improve conversion rates
- Implementing sales programs to improve uptake of additional services
- Monitoring service standards and customer feedback
- Reception and other administration duties where required
At Opal HealthCare we are dedicated to our purpose to bring joy to those we care for. In joining Opal, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Work/life balance – options to work morning, afternoon or overnight shifts
- Dedicated career development programs to build and accelerate your career - such as Nurse Graduate programs, Emerging Leadership Programs, Senior Leaders programs and more via our very own Opal Healthcare Academy https://academy.opalhealthcare.com.au/
- Scholarship opportunities of up to $15,000 for further education & training
- Employee Referral Program – earn up to $5,000 in incentives for inviting your friends to work
- National secondment opportunities to diversify your experience
- Sector leading training, systems & innovation
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time