At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do. Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s leading aged care providers with 100 Care Communities and over 12,000 team members nationwide.
All applicants will be contacted as soon as possible for an interview.
Not just a job, a career!
- Based at our 96 bed Glen Oslond Grove Care Community, located in a quiet and leafy residential area in Adelaide’s east
- Oversee Clinical responsibilities
- Develop and mentor a team of clinicians
- Work alongside a supportive General Manager
- Take control and embed the clinical governance along with the clinical leadership team
- Contribute to the physical, social and emotional wellbeing of our residents, families & team
- Build meaningful relationships with our team, residents and their families
- Promote continuous clinical improvement & the ongoing delivery of excellence in care
- Actively monitor the ongoing successful delivery of the Aged Care Standards
- Deliver our purpose of ‘Bringing joy to those we care for’ to promote living a meaningful life.
What Opal can offer:
- Dedicated Mentoring, Onboarding & Leadership Programs, via our very own Academy to build and accelerate your career https://academy.opalhealthcare.com.au/
- Scholarship opportunities worth up to $15,000 for further education & training
- Yearly Remuneration/Salary review
- National secondment opportunities & internal development pathways
- Established processes & procedures & strong Clinical support from our Regional & National Quality & Operations Teams
- Opportunity to work on special projects & attend leadership events
- Flexible working arrangements that suits your family life and operational needs of the organisation
- An environment where long-term relationships with our team, residents and their families are treasured
- Employee Assistance Program offering support to you and your team
- A role that provides the right balance between autonomy and support where you can make a meaningful difference to the lives of the residents
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Leadership or Management role is desired
- Senior Registered Nurse looking to step up to develop their career are welcome to apply
- RN AHPRA Registration
- Ability to lead and take control of the clinical aspects of the operation
Join us to make a meaningful difference.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time