Care Support Officer
FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Pathway to Nursing - SBAT and Traineeship
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, South West & M5 Corridor
Kick start a new career at Opal Healthcare!
Have you always wanted to get into aged care, but haven’t been sure on where to start? Opal are looking for candidates who want to become nurses of the future!
We work to provide opportunities for a rewarding and meaningful career, and we are always living and breathing our purpose to bring joy to those we care for. In joining Opal, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Working hours – 1 day a week between Mon-Fri as per the SBAT requirement. Options to pick up additional shifts on Sat-Sun and during school holidays.
- Earn while you learn – get paid to work while studying your Certificate III in Aged Care!
- Course fees covered – Opal will cover all fees for your Certificate!
- Career Progression and Development Pathways – internal leadership courses, as pathways to leadership and management roles across all of Opal!
- Ongoing growth and learning – gain access to the Opal Healthcare Academy!
- Opal Scholarships for further study – you could be offered a package valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years to elevate your career!
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work!
- Employee Assistance Program – for when you need extra support!
- 100 locations across Australia – if you need to relocate or wish to transfer between Care Communities for career progression, we can support you!
This opportunity is being offered across a number of Care Communities in Sydney
- A compassionate and empathetic nature
- Willingness to obtain a Certificate III in Individual Support
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend