Assistant in Nursing
PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing - Bathurst
Blue Mountains & Central West
Opal Healthcare is Australia’s largest residential aged care provider, with 100 Care Communities and over 12,000 team members nationwide. Our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence are at the heart of everything we do.
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Join us at our Bathurst Riverview Care Community
We work to provide opportunities for a rewarding and meaningful career, and we are always living and breathing our purpose to bring joy to those we care for. As a valued Team Member of Opal HealthCare, you can expect the following:
- Work/life balance – Monday-Friday 6:45AM-2:30PM shifts
- Career Progression and Development Pathways – internal leadership courses, as pathways to leadership and management roles across all of Opal.
- Dedicated career development programs to build and accelerate your career - such as Nurse Graduate programs, Emerging Leadership Programs, Senior Leaders programs and more via our very own Opal Healthcare Academy https://academy.opalhealthcare.com.au/
- Opal Scholarships for further study – you could be offered a package valued at up to $15,000 over a period of 3 years to elevate your career!
- Refer a friend - earn up to $5000 for inviting your friends to work.
- 100 locations across Australia – if you need to relocate or wish to transfer between Care Communities for career progression, we can support you.
- Relocation package - We will help you with your move to our regional locations.
- National secondment - opportunities to diversify your experience.
- Sector leading training, systems & innovation
About the role:
- Assisting residents with Personal Care needs
- Assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living
- Ensuring accurate and concise documentation in Care Planning
- Working under the direction of Registered Nurses and Senior Management
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or equivalent
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and enjoy working in a team environment
Please note all applicants must be willing to complete a pre-employment medical, police clearance and NDIS worker’s clearance.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time