Assistant in Nursing
CASUAL, PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant in Nursing (Day/Night Shift) - Bankstown Terrace Care Community
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes in four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About the opportunity:
We currently have permanent part time day, afternoon and evening positions available. Our ideal candidate will be available to work at least 3 shifts per week.
About Opal Bankstown:
Located just 500 metres from Bankstown Hospital, Opal Bankstown offers the Canterbury-Bankstown community the very best in residential aged care. Residents and their families can enjoy nearby Bankstown City Gardens, ample public transport and visits to Bankstown Central Shopping Centre just ten minutes away.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience working as an AIN within Aged Care with dementia experience is an advantage
- Availability to do AM/PM and/or Night Duty shifts would be beneficial
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Industry leading hourly rates
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Opportunity to be a part of the Opal Scholarship Program
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system. You will also be required to complete a pre-employment medical check.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time