Relief Care Manager
Blue Mountains & Central West, Dubbo & Central NSW, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, North Shore & Northern Beaches, North West & Hills District, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Ryde & Macquarie Park, South West & M5 Corridor, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care have 80 care communities and a team of over 9,000 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
As a Relief Care Manager you will be an experienced Clinician with the capacity to flexibly work across a number of our Care Communities within NSW Central region. You will support the General Manager of the assigned home, on a short or longer term basis, in leading their care team to deliver excellence in care to our residents.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a motivational leader with a genuine passion for mentoring and developing a team of clinicians to the very best of their ability. You will have a key role in building and maintaining strong relationships with our residents, their families and broader communities. You will be an influential leader who lives and breathes our purpose of ‘bringing joy to those we care for’.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Aged Care Leadership or Management role is desired
- Fully flexible to travel to support organisational requirements
- Experience in a Management role in health sector is welcomed
- AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Knowledge of aged care industry, regulations and funding (AACQA; ACFI)
- The ability to actively monitor the ongoing successful delivery of the Aged Care Standards
- A strong team focus in developing your team and maintaining a great team culture
- A genuine passion for building long term, meaningful relationships with our residents and their families
- The ability to promote continuous clinical improvement
What we can provide you with:
- Ongoing support in the development of your leadership career
- Access to extensive career leadership opportunities within a growing organisation including internal development pathways, leadership events, access to scholarships, secondments and special projects.
- An environment where long-term relationships with residents and their families are treasured
- Flexible working arrangements that suits your family life and operational needs of the aged care home
- A role that provides the right balance between autonomy and support where you can make a meaningful difference to the lives of the residents
Join us to make a meaningful difference.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opahealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time