Assistant in Nursing, Personal Care Assistant
PERMANENT PART TIME
Assistant In Nursing - Carseldine Greens Care Community
Northern Suburbs QLD
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 homes in four states, employing a team of over 9,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About the role:
- Permanent roles available
- Assisting residents with Personal Care needs
- Assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living
- Ensuring accurate and concise documentation in Care Planning
- Working under the direction of Registered Nurses and Senior Management
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or equivalent
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and enjoy working in a team environment
What Opal can offer you:
- Flexible working hours and shift options
- Pro Rata Annual Leave & Sick Leave for Part Time or 25% Casual Loading for casual Team
- Access to Career Progression via Opal’s Educational Scholarships
- Opportunities for Specialisation through our Healthcare Champion Programs
- Employee Referral Program – earn bonuses for inviting your friends to work with us!
- A collaborative team environment with supportive management
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
Please note: current COVID-19 & flu vaccinations will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time