Administration Officer - Narraweena Grove Care Community
North Shore & Northern Beaches
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 care communities in four states and employs a team of over 9,000 nationally.
Administration Officer duties:
- Sales & Marketing duties
- Client Services
- Checking timesheets against rosters before payroll submissions
- Resident and family liaisons around new admissions and general enquiries
- Conducting tours of the home with prospective residents and their families
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable processing
- Minute taking at management meetings
- Assisting with recruitment
- Generalist administration duties as required by the home manager and support team
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally previous experience working in aged or health care
- Experience in a reception/administration role
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional presentation
- Excellent telephone manner and articulation
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook
What Opal can offer you:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Work/life balance
- Ongoing career development opportunities including access to Opal Scholarships
- Career progression to move up and across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our team from within!
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time