PERMANENT PART TIME
Weekend Receptionist - Varsity Views Care Community
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 80 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 9,500.
About the role:
- Based at Varsity Views Care Community.
- Permanent Part-Time role working Weekends (Saturday & Sunday).
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of Care.
- Roster coordination and management.
- Resident and family liaisons around new admissions and general enquiries
- Sales and marketing activities relating to new enquiries for the home
- Conducting tours of the facility with prospective residents and their families
- Creating and maintaining Team Member Rosters
- Checking timesheets against rosters before payroll submissions
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable processing
- Minute taking at management meetings
- Generalist administration duties as required by the home manager and support team.
- Previous experience working in a senior clerical position.
- Accounts and payroll experience preferred.
- Roster experience preferred.
- Cert III or above in Business Admin/HR ideal.
What Opal can offer you?
- Access to Opal Scholarships, Leadership & Management Programs.
- A clear career pathway into the leadership and management team.
- A competitive salary.
- Supportive Management.
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and you will be required to have a flu vaccination in accordance with government directions.
From 1st February 2021, you are required to obtain an NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment with us.
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time