Administration Officer, Customer Support Coordinator, Receptionists, Customer Support Assistant
Administration Officer - Berrinba Greens Care Community
Southern Suburbs & Logan
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Our Administration team plays a crucial role as the face of Opal HealthCare and provide support to team members, residents and senior management. We require someone to provide consistently high levels of customer service to all residents, family members, team members and all visitors to the home.
Duties will include:
- Receptionist duties
- Assisting with client services and general enquiries
- Checking timesheets against rosters before payroll submissions
- Assisting with completion of rosters and managing team availabilities
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable processing
- Management of petty cash and invoicing
- Assist with processing team member payroll
- Minute taking at management meetings
- Tours of the home for potential residents as required
- Generalist administration duties as required by the home manager and support team
Qualities and attributes we look for:
- Previous experience working in aged care (ideal but not essential)
- Experience in an administration, payroll or rostering role preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional presentation
- Excellent telephone manner and articulation
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Capability to prioritise work and schedules of multiple team members
- Initiative and ability to work independently and part of a team (think outside the square when required to achieve outcomes)
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
Please note: a current flu vaccine is required for work in our Care Communities.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/careers-enquiry
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend