Applications and Reporting
Application Support Analyst, Sydney CBD
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
At Opal Health Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Health Care is one of Australia’s largest health care providers, with 80 care communities across four states and employs a team of 9,000 nationally.
Opal HealthCare is seeking an Application Support Analyst to be responsible for maintaining and supporting key business applications. You will be a part of the Applications team supporting both on premise and cloud based systems. As an Applications team member you will support the wider Opal team to deliver on our purpose to bring joy to those we care for by making systems available to them that are functional and scalable.
- Monitoring and responding to open tickets submitted through an incident management system
- Manage customer support cases within defined processes and SLAs
- Contribute with writing knowledge base articles
- Troubleshooting and resolving application issues
- Work collaboratively on change requests, managing issues and establishing priorities
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to initiatives
- Continuous monitoring of system performance metrics, addressing issues as they arise
- Escalate issues internally or to providers when needed
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll bring in this role:
- At least 3 years of experience with supporting business critical applications with real time processing, including cloud based applications
- You’ll have a strong analytical problem solving mindset
- Experience working as part of a dynamic team
- Superior attention to detail and outstanding accuracy
- Basic SQL scripting experience (selects, inserts, updates, joins)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate
- Able to document and present built solutions and changes
- Ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Basic understanding of languages such as XML and JSON
What we can offer you?
- Join a team of high-performing, collaborative IT professionals
- Opal is in the process of implementing fully integrated, best-in-class core applications
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to enhance and develop your career
- Be part of a growing organisation with an inclusive culture
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative leaders within Aged Care
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system, NDIS worker screening check, undergo pre-employment medical, flu and covid19 vaccination to align to government regulations.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time