Kitchen Hand, Cleaner, Laundry Attendant, Catering, Food Services Attendant, Housekeeping, Care Support Officer
CASUAL, FULLTIME, PERMANENT PART TIME
Hospitality Professionals (South Sydney)
Blue Mountains & Central West, Dubbo & Central NSW, Far West & North Central NSW, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Due to the increasing number of Covid19 cases across the Sydney region, Opal HealthCare are recruiting Hospitality professionals to join our team!
This is a permanent employment opportunity where you will join our team Hospitality team within your local area, but step up to our Covid19 Elite Workforce as required to assist with the pandemic.
This is a rare opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of Australia’s leading aged care providers with a solid career path while also having a tangible opportunity to really make a difference.
What’s on offer?
- ASAP Start
- Competitive hourly rates with an additional highly competitive allowance while working as a member of the Covid19 Elite Workforce in an outbreak situation.
- Variety of shifts available - flexibility on day, evening and night shifts
- Multiple locations to choose from in the Sydney region.
- Full PPE equipment and protection supplied
- Travel and off-site accommodation provided for those travelling as part of the Covid19 Elite Workforce.
- Minimum of 6 months Hospitality experience, including catering, cleaning, housekeeping, laundry or cooking
- The ability to travel across NSW and the Sydney region when required
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- Evidence of current flu vaccination and Covid19 vaccination (2021)
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work within a rapid response team environment and make a real difference.
With your help, we can ensure that elderly Australians continue to receive excellence in care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and NDIS worker screening.
Candidates will also be required to have a flu vaccination and Covid19 vaccination in accordance with government directions.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time