PERMANENT PART TIME
Geelong & Great Ocean Road
At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare have 85 care communities and a team of over 9,600 across Australia. With 10 new care communities opening in the next two years, we are growing with multiple opportunities on the horizon.
About the role:
- Based at Warrnambool Place - 45 bed Care Community
- Permanent & casual vacancies
- Opportunity to join our EN Graduate Nurse Program
What Opal can offer you:
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle and personal commitments
- Referral incentive from $1,000 - $5,000 for recommending someone to work @ Opal
- Salary super sacrifice options
- Opportunity to study various courses to become qualified or upskilled (courses on offer: certificates iii & iv in Individual Support, Leisure & Lifestyle, Cookery and more).
- Access to Opal Academy and opportunity for career development
- Scholarships worth up to $15,000 for further education and training
- Opportunity to study Diploma or Bachelor of Nursing to become EN / RN
- Leadership courses to become future leaders of Opal (Registered Nurse to Clinical Manager RN2CM program, Emerging Leaders program)
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening. Candidates will also be required to have the flu & covid vaccinations in accordance with government directions. You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time