Relief General Manager
Gosford & Central Coast
- Are you an Assistant or Executive Assistant Hotel Manager seeking your next career opportunity?
- Do you want to truly make a difference in the lives of others?
- Do you want to join a fast growing area of the healthcare sector?
- Do you wish to fast track your career to General Management?
- Do you want to follow the path of other hospitality professionals who now lead the organisation? (Three members of our executive team including our CEO & COO transitioned from Hospitality) https://bit.ly/2WLzRsZ
If you answer yes to these questions then we are looking for you. Your hospitality leadership experience has already equipped you with valuable skills which can be transferred into the aged care setting.
Opal HealthCare has 84 Care Communities across Australia. We are in a significant period of growth, providing ongoing, unique career opportunities and we invite you to join us on this journey.
"At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do."
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
As a Relief General Manager at Opal, you will have exceptional customer service and leadership skills, be a savvy commercial operator and a creative and lateral thinker who is comfortable leading through complexity. The purpose of this role is to work with full mobility across the state of NSW, specifically the Central Coast Region, covering General Manager (GM) positions where you have total operational accountability for the business, the care of our residents, and the leadership of our team. You will be fully supported in your transition to aged care with a structured on-boarding and transition plan. The goal – for you to become a permanent General Manager of an Opal Care Community.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an Assistant or Executive Assistant Hotel Manager within a leading hospitality organisation (or similar), seeking a compelling career move to fast track their senior leadership career.
The role requires regular travel throughout the state.
What we can offer you?
- Training, support and ongoing personal & professional development
- A rewarding career pathway, fast tracked to senior management
- A purpose-driven, values based culture
- Highly competitive salary and conditions
- Stability in one of Australia’s highest growth sectors
Apply now to make the change you are looking for!
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit:
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical, as well as providing evidence of Flu & Covid-19 vaccinations. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a friend
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time